Max rounds in 3 minutes of:
- 3 power cleans (135/95#)
- 6 push ups
- 9 squats
Rest 1 minute and repeat for a total of 5 rounds. We will record total rounds completed.
WOD Notes: Compare to 170313.
Schedule Notes: Thank you to everyone who took the time to answer our surveys about class times. It was really helpful to see your responses and know we’re moving in the right direction with our schedule changes. Here’s where we’re headed:
- Morning classes will remain at 5:15/6:15am and will be 1-hour long. In the future they may move to 5:00/6:00am, but we continue to evaluate that option
- We have officially added a 4:00pm and 5:00pm class on Thursdays, starting next week (4/18). Open Gym will follow, from 6:00-8:00pm. As always, experienced athletes are welcome to lift quietly in the back room during class times.
- Thursday’s Open Gym will be free for ICA members and punchcard athletes!
- We’ll post Olympic programming on Thursdays for athletes to complete during Open Gym if desired.
- With the loss of CF Endurance, we are committed to keeping some longer metcons in the weekly programming. Not necessarily on Thursdays though!
- There were a few requests for other class times, and we promise we heard you! We’ll keep these requests in mind and continue to add to the schedule as we are able. Thank you!
Community Notes: Happy Birthday to John and Chris S!