In addition to offering daily CrossFit classes, we provide a variety of services to our members and non-members!
Community Yoga – FREE & Open to the public
You don’t have to be a member at our gym to come practice yoga with us. We offer a FREE community yoga class once a week, currently on Sundays at 11:15am. If you are visiting ICA for the first time, we always appreciate a heads up a few days in advance, and we ask that you show up 10 minutes early to fill out a waiver.
Personal Training & Individual Strength/Skill Coaching
Maybe you’re interested in CrossFit, but you’re not quite ready for group classes? Not a problem! Our coaches can work with you 1-on-1 to get you started on your fitness journey. Personal training is also a great way to work on specific strength or skill goals outside of the group class environment.
- Personal Training (30 minutes) – $40 for 1 session, $360 for 10 sessions
- Personal Training (60 minutes) – $60 for 1 session, $540 for 10 sessions
InBody Body Composition Scan
Our InBody Body Composition Analyzer is a professional grade device that provides a breakdown of your muscle mass, body fat, and water mass. It also calculates your basal metabolic rate – i.e. the number of calories your burn in a day “at rest.”
- Why should I get an InBody scan? Regular weight scales give you one number: your weight. But weight can be misleading! We’ve all heard that muscle weighs more than fat… so as you build muscle and lose fat, the number on the scale may not respond the way you expect it to. Getting periodic InBody scans will provide you with an accurate picture of your body composition and how it is changing over time.
- How much do InBody scans cost? $35/scan for ICA members or $50/scan for non-members. This price includes a discussion and break down of your individual results.
- Note: ICA members who are completing a nutrition challenge may purchase a 2-scan bundle for $50. The challenge must be of a defined duration, and scans must be completed immediately before and after to qualify for this discounted rate.
- Do I need to fast before my scan? Yes, in order to get the most accurate results, please follow these guidelines:
- Hydrate well the day before
- Do not eat 3-4 hours prior to testing
- Do not exercise 6-12 hours before testing
- Note: We do not recommend the InBody scan if you have an electronic medical device implanted or if you are pregnant.
Summer Teen Strength & Conditioning Program
ICA offers an 8-week summer teen strength and conditioning program for aspiring young athletes. The focus of this program is on building strength, power, speed, and mobility. If you are interested in being put on the mailing list for this program, contact John at email@example.com.
NEXT -> CONTACT US