In addition to offering daily CrossFit classes, we provide a variety of services to our members and non-members.
Are you interested in getting stronger, faster, and fitter, but you’re not quite ready for group classes? Not a problem! Our coaches can work with you 1-on-1 to get you started on your fitness journey. Personal training is also a great way to work on a specific strength or skill goal outside of the group class environment.
- Personal Training (30 minutes) – $45 per session
- Personal Training (60 minutes) – $75 per session
Nutrition is the foundation of a fit and healthy lifestyle. Combining high intensity workouts with a well-thought-out nutrition plan is the fastest and most effective way to get the results you’re looking for. Our nutrition program includes an initial assessment, development of a nutrition plan and ongoing support (biweekly check-ins via phone or Zoom). Typically sold in 2-month bundles.
- Initial Nutrition Consultation – $75 (1 hour)
- Monthly nutrition coaching – $75/month
Some athletes come to us with specific performance goals that require personalized programming and attention. While personal training is the best way to reach these goals, another option is personalized programming. Our coaches will design workouts that will tackle your weakensses and fast-track you towards your goals. This option requires you to have the motivation and ability to work out on your own! The standard package includes 10 workouts per month plus biweekly phone/Zoom check-ins with your coach.
- Personalized Programming (Package of 10) – $150/month for 10 workouts + biweekly check ins
- Personalized Programming (Package of 20) – $250/month for 20 workouts + weekly check ins
InBody Body Composition Scan
Our InBody Body Composition Analyzer is a professional grade device that provides a breakdown of your muscle mass, body fat, and water mass. It also calculates your basal metabolic rate – i.e. the number of calories your burn in a day “at rest.”
- Why should I get an InBody scan? Regular weight scales give you one number: your weight. But weight can be misleading! We’ve all heard that muscle weighs more than fat… so as you build muscle and lose fat, the number on the scale may not respond the way you expect it to. Getting periodic InBody scans will provide you with an accurate picture of your body composition and how it is changing over time.
- How much do InBody scans cost? $35/scan for ICA members or $50/scan for non-members. This price includes a discussion and break down of your individual results.
- Note: ICA members who are completing a nutrition challenge may purchase a 2-scan bundle for $50. The challenge must be of a defined duration, and scans must be completed immediately before and after to qualify for this discounted rate.
- Do I need to fast before my scan? Yes, in order to get the most accurate results, please follow these guidelines:
- Hydrate well the day before
- Do not eat 3-4 hours prior to testing
- Do not exercise 6-12 hours before testing
- Note: We do not recommend the InBody scan if you have an electronic medical device implanted or if you are pregnant.
Teen Strength & Speed Program
ICA offers a Teen Strength & Speed program that focuses on developing strength, power, speed, and mobility in a safe and fun setting. The program instills our teen athletes (ages 13-17) with a love or working out, confidence, and knowledge that will last a lifetime! (Younger athletes may be admitted on a case-by-case basis.) Teen S&S classes are offered Monday – Thursday at 7:00pm during the school year. The most common membership option is 2 classes/week, but we also offer an unlimited membership and 1 class/week option.
- 1x/week (5 classes/month) – $80/month
- 2x/week (9 classes/month) – $120/month
- Unlimited – $180/month
The Teen S&S membership can not be used to attend our regular/adult CrossFit classes, unless approved in advance. If you have questions about our Teen Strength & Speed program, check out these Teen S&S Q&As or contact John at email@example.com.
Summer Program: During the summer, the Teen S&S classes switch to daytime hours. We generally offer 2 sessions a day: 10am & 2:30pm. Details are typically released in April for the upcoming summer. If you are interested in being in the mailing list, please contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org.