With a 15 minute running clock, complete a round every 90 seconds of:
- 3 power snatches (135/95#)
- 12 burpees
WOD Notes: Choose a scale for the snatch (weight) and burpees (number of reps) so each round takes about 60 seconds, leaving 30 seconds to rest. If you get to a point where you can’t complete the round in 90 seconds, the workout turns into an AMRAP (as many rounds as possible), with no built in rest. Score is total number of rounds + reps completed. Anyone with shoulder mobility limitations should sub 3R/3L DB snatches.
ROW-vember Notes: Many of you remember last year’s ROWvember challenge, where we asked our members to row 30,000 meters during the month of November. This year, we’ve upped the ante. This year’s challenge is to row 50,000 meters between Nov 29 and Dec 31! If you want to participate, add your name to this spreadsheet and track your meters daily. ICA honor code! A few notes/rules:
- Meters rowed as part of a Daily WOD (or an in-class warm up) don’t count!
- You can substitute ski-erg or airbike, but airbike meters count for 1/3 distance (i.e., 3000m on the bike counts as 1000m towards the challenge).
- Anyone who completes the challenge will get another sweet sticker (like last year, but better)!
- To minimize distractions, please row in the back room or behind the wooden wall if you’re rowing while a class is occuring. Thank you!