At-Home Workout #96
- 400m run
- 20 high knees
- 20 butt kicks
- 20 mountain climbers (10R/10L)
- 10 reverse lunges to knee raise (5R/5L)
- 10 KB/DB high pulls
- 10 KB/DB two-arm push presses
- 10 lateral squats (5R/5L)
Infraspinatus/Teres minor release (1 min/side)
- Take 5 minutes to find your max consecutive double unders
Workout of the Day
AMRAP in 15 minutes of:
- 8 burpees
- 16 “three quarter” KB/DB swings
- 32 double unders
- Standing calf stretch (30s/side)
- Sit and reach (1 minute)
WOD Notes: Click here for a video explanation of today’s workout. The 3/4 swings should go just above your head – midway between Russian and American swings. Subs for DUs include 2x SU, 24 jumping jacks, or about 30 seconds of sprint cardio of your choice. Post to comments or SugarWOD: rounds + reps. Note weight used, modifications.
Equipment Notes: If you are coming to a parking lot WOD, remember your lacrosse ball and jump rope!
Community Notes: Happy birthday Lanna!
Other Notes: For those not on Facebook, here is a video we posted yesterday to provide some answers and additional context on the membership changes. Please reach out with any questions or concerns! Also, if you didn’t get Sunday’s email, let us know so we can get it to you.