At-Home WOD #7
3 rounds of:
- 10 squats
- 10 walking planks
- 10 quadruped t-spine twists
- 20 jumping jacks
Workout of the Day
Complete 15 rounds for time of:
- 20 (exceedingly long) walking lunge steps
- 10 push ups
- Complete 50 bird-dogs per side (any order)
- Tree pose (single leg balance) – 1 min each leg
- Door jam hamstring stretch – 1 min each leg
WOD Notes: Click here for a video explanation of today’s WOD. Record time and photos to comments! If you are not comfortable with walking lunges, consider any of the following subs: 20 backwards lunges in place, 20 split squats, 20 broomstick good mornings, or 100-150m run (or row). Push ups can be scaled by decreasing reps, elevating your upper body, or rolling/worming them.
Community Notes: Happy birthday KtL! Post your result and we’ll do your burpees from home!