At-Home Workout #103
- 200m run (100m forward, 100m backward)
- 10 spiderman lunges (5R/5L)
- 250m run (60% speed)
- 10 runner’s lunges (5R/5L)
- 250m run (70% speed)
- 20 leg swings (10R/10L)
- 250m run (80% speed)
- 30 seconds downward dog calf stretch – pulse L/R
Workout of the Day
Run 1 mile for time. 🏃🏃🏃
- Tabata air squats (20 seconds on, 10 seconds off, for 8 rounds)
- Pigeon Stretch (90 seconds/side)
WOD Notes: Click here for a video explanation of today’s workout. For Tabata air squats, use a depth gauge if you have one! Post to SugarWOD: 1 mile time and total reps of air squats.
Community Notes: Thank you to those who donated to the COVID-19 membership drive over the last 3 months. We have distributed nearly $2000 of membership grants/credits, allowing several members to return to ICA who were financially impacted by COVID and were otherwise going to have to pause their memberships. They (and we!) are grateful for your generosity!
Community Notes: Happy birthday Jim C and Lindsay!