Stop on by between 5pm and 7pm to make up a WOD you missed this week!
- Complete 5 rounds of: Row, mountain climbers, med ball clean (20/14#), sit ups, shoot thrus, box jumps (24/20″). First round is 30 seconds per exercise, then 45 sec, 60 sec, 45 sec, and 30 sec.
- 5-3-3-2-1-1 OHS, then 5 rounds of 10 OHS (95/65#) & 30 double unders
- Skill: handstands. WOD: 6-5-4-3-2-1 of muscle up & bear complex (96/65#)
- Team of 2, one person works at a time (except for runs which are done together): 800m run, 200 double unders, 150 wall balls (20/14# to 10/9′), 100 ring rows, 800m run
- Banded Deadlift 12 sets of 2 @ 50% 1RM, then 100 banded good mornings
Community Notes: This Saturday is our GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION!!! Please join us for a workout/competition in the morning, followed by a party in the afternoon! Registration starts at 8:30am, opening announcements are at 9:15am, and the first WOD will kick off at 9:40am. Check out the flyer in the upper right corner for more details. All guests are welcome – bring your family and friends to workout with you, or at least watch and cheer you on!