As many of you know, we’ve made a lot of upgrades to the gym over the last 3 years, but our membership rates haven’t increased since February 1, 2017. Some of the biggest gym improvements have included:
- Moving to our current location – complete with parking, bathrooms, a shower, heat, and A/C!
- Adding several new class times – including 5:15, 6:15, and 9:30am classes every weekday; free Community Yoga on Sundays; and Thursday evening classes.
- Lots of new equipment – more than doubling our fleet of rowers, extending our pull up rig, and purchasing an InBody body composition analyzer.
On January 1, 2020, we will be enacting a small price increase. Your January payment will reflect these new rates:
Unlimited Classes – Monthly Rates
Single membership – $160
Additional family members – $100
2 Classes/Week – Monthly Rates
Single membership – $120
Additional family members – $75
A few notes and reminders:
- The 2x/week membership is tracked as 9 classes/month, to provide flexilibity in scheduling and using your classes. However, unused classes do not roll over from month-to-month.
- The discounted family rate is available to families/couples who share a home address.
- The 10-class punchcard will increase to $170. There is no family discount on punchcards, drop ins, or personal training.
- Our Thursday 6:oo-8:00pm Open Gym and Sunday 11:15am Yoga are FREE for all ICA members and your friends/guests.
We continually strive to be the best gym around, and your feedback helps us improve! Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you!