Workout of the Day
Complete for time:
- 40 double unders
- 20 Russian twists (25/15#) (L+R=1)
- 10 box jumps (28/24″)
Rest for the remainder of 3 minutes and repeat for a total of 8 rounds.
WOD Notes: The goal is for each movement to take ~30 seconds giving you about 90 seconds of work and 90 seconds of rest per round. Record in SugarWOD the time for EACH interval. SugarWOD will add them up to a cumulative time.
Community Notes: With the annual Labor Pain 12-hour Endurance Trail Run (ask around about that…) cancelled this year, Coach Dave has put together a shorter endurance event fitting for the times that is accessible for all athletes. This is not an ICA-sponsored event but is absolutely encouraged for anyone looking for a tough workout on Sunday!
- What: Labor Strain
- When: Sunday – September 6 – 9:00AM set up, 9:30AM start, 11:30AM finish.
- Where: Reeves Park Bandshell Stage and seating area as needed for appropriate social distancing.
- Who: Anyone from your household that can row including ICA athletes (current, former, future, teen, guests), kids, parents, dogs, whatever… and anyone you want on your team that can run!
- Why: Well, why not? After all, it’s 2020. (And the event is free!)
See comments for more details or check out the Facebook event page.
Community Notes: Happy Birthday Fili!