Workout of the Day
Complete 3 rounds for time of:
- 250m run
- 50 Russian twists, 25/side (25/15#)
- 40 standing oblique crunches, 20/side (50/35#)
- 30 medball sit ups (20/14#)
- 20 plank knees to elbow, 10/side
- 10 hollow rocks
WOD Notes: If today’s WOD had a name, it would be Ab Attack! Even though the workout is “for time,” do not forfeit movement quality for speed, especially on oblique crunches and plank KTE.
Schedule Notes: Due to the Thanksgiving holiday:
- Thursday we are closed except for 4 heats of “The Firebird” at 6:00, 7:30, 9:00, and 10:30am. Space is extremely limited so reserve your spot if you haven’t already!
- Friday there is no 5:00am or 6:00pm class, but we added an extra hour of (free) Open Gym at 3:00pm.
COVID Reminder: If you are gathering with family/friends beyond your immediate household this Thanksgiving, we ask that you don’t come to the gym for several days afterwards (until at least Monday). This short “quarantine” will give time for folks to reach out to you if they subsequently developed COVID-19 symptoms within 48 hours of the gathering. If you learn at any time that you were exposed to someone with COVID-19, please steer clear of the gym for 14 days. Remember that we offer an at-home version of every Daily WOD, so you can get your workout in even on days you can’t make it to the gym. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out. Thank you!