Complete 10 rounds for time of:
- 5 strict chest-to-bar pull-ups
- 10R/10L dumbbell “X” movement (see below)
- 15 sit ups
The dumbbell movements for each round are:
- Rounds 1 and 6 – Push presses (50/35#)
- Rounds 2 and 7 – Squat cleans (50/35#)
- Rounds 3 and 8 – Power snatches (50/35#)
- Rounds 4 and 9 – Thrusters (50/35#)
- Rounds 5 and 10 – Push-up to row (50/35#)
WOD Notes: This is a long workout! Pick a DB weight that allows you to keep moving. The scale for strict C2B PU is, in order: chin-over-bar pull-ups, banded C2B, banded chin-over-bar, or ring rows with a 2 second hold at the top (hands touching chest).
Community Note: Reminder that P3 Nutrition will be at ICA tomorrow from 8:00-9:30am so you can learn about their food service, sample some food, and ask questions!