Partner Interval AMRAP in 17 minutes of:
- 8R/8L KB snatches (53/35#)
- 20 yd OH walking lunges (53/35#)
Both partners complete 5 burpees at the start of each round.
WOD Notes: In a partner interval workout, you work hard and fast for a round, then you rest while your partner completes a round. Continue alternating rounds until the 17 minutes expires. A big difference in today’s WOD is that each round starts with BOTH partners completing 5 burpees (sub = slam balls). Your score is the total number of rounds completed as a team. Athletes who are uncomfortable with KB snatches can complete DB snatches instead.
Nutrition Notes: P3 Nutrition will make their first delivery to ICA this Sunday. Orders are due by Thursday night. For more information or to place an order, check out their website HERE.
Schedule Notes: We have several schedule changes over the next few weeks; please mark your calendars!
- Sat. 11/23 – No classes due to the Battle on Bridge Street competition. Come on out to spectate and cheer!
- Wed. 11/27 – No 6pm or 7pm classes.
- Thu. 11/28 – We’ll be open from 7:00-10:30am for “The Firebird,” kicking off a heat every 30 minutes. Reserve your heat time in Wellness Living. Click HERE to see the WOD.
- Fri. 11/29 – No 5:15am class. Bonus 8:30am class. 6:00pm is tentatively on… please sign up early if you plan to attend to ensure it stays on the schedule!