At-Home Workout #100
- 400m run
- 10 runner’s lunges (5R/5L)
With a broomstick or PVC, complete the following:
- 12 muscle snatches
- 12 power clean to push presses
- 12 front squats
- 12 behind the neck presses
- 12 overhead squats
Then 3-5 reps of each movement in the WOD
Workout of the Day
Complete for time, in order:
- 100 KB/DB two-arm chest press
- 100 reverse lunges (sub: air squats)
- 100 KB/DB two-arm bent-over rows
- 100 sit-ups
- 100 KB/DB one-arm thrusters (50R/50L – any order)
30 minute time cap
- Standing quad stretch (45 sec/side)
- Crossover hamstring stretch (45 sec/side)
WOD Notes: Click here for a video explanation of today’s workout. This is a chipper style workout, meaning all movements must be completed in order. Post to comments or SugarWOD: time, weight used, modifications.
Equipment Notes: If you are coming to the Outdoor WOD (@ 10am), remember to bring a broomstick or PVC for the warm up! A jump rope can also make do in a pinch. A rolled up towel or sweatshirt could work as a sub for an abmat.
Community Notes: Happy birthday Steve M! And happy Fathers’ Day to all the ICA dads!