ICA 2.0! Each workout station is approx 6’x12′, with 10′ from the center of one station to the center of the next. We’ll have athletes stick to the center of their box and face different directions during metcons to minimize the spread of germs!
Each station will have its own rower and rings too!
2 of the 5 new workout stations
At-Home Workout #101
Run 250 meters
10 runner’s lunge (5R/5L)
Then 3 rounds not for time of:
- 12 air squats
- 8 KB/DB dead swings
- 4 inchworms in place
Then practice 3-5 reps of each movement in the workout
Workout of the Day
Complete 4 rounds for time of:
- 400m run
- 30 Russian KB/DB swings
- 20 jump squats
- 10 A-frame push ups (or HSPU)
- Lacrosse ball t-spine release (30 sec/side)
- T-spine twist (30 sec/side)
WOD Notes: Click here for a video explanation of today’s workout. Post to comments or SugarWOD: Time. Note weight used, modifications.
Equipment Notes: If you’re coming to an Outdoor WOD, remember your lacrosse ball!
Community Notes: We hope to see you at today’s (Monday’s) Open House! We’ve been hard at work upgrading the facility, and we can’t wait to show you and answer any questions you may have. A few important notes:
- Please wear a mask for the Open House. We want to ensure everyone feels safe coming to see the revamped space.
- If you borrowed equipment from us, please return it during the Open House. The Tues-Thurs WODs will not require DB/KBs. If you can’t make it in tomorrow, please come by during any of our Outdoor workouts on Tuesday or Wednesday. We absolutely need the equipment back by Wednesday night so we have time to disinfect and organize everything before Friday!
- Before coming to the Open House, we encourage you to read our Operating Guidelines for the Green Phase – linked here. It lays out the expectations for social distancing, self-screening, and when to wear masks.
- Open House Hours: 7-8am, 1-2pm, 5-6pm, 7-8pm.