At Home Workout #99
- 250m run
- 10 spiderman lunges (5R/5L)
- 20 arm circles (5 front/back/left/right)
- 30 KB/DB deadlifts
- 20 jumping squats
- 10 two-arm KB/DB press
Practice a few reps of each movement in the WOD
Workout of the Day
Partner Interval AMRAP in 20 minutes:
- Partner 1 completes 1 full complex with each hand (L+R) while the other partner performs a static hold. Details below!
- 8 KB/DB one-arm deadlifts
- 6 KB/DB one-arm hang muscle cleans
- 4 KB/DB one-arm squats
- 2 KB/DB one-arm strict press
- Min 0-5 = bottom of squat (unweighted)
- Min 5-10 = top of tuck up
- Min 10-15 = lateral raise (unweighted)
- Min 15-20 = elbow plank
- Tabata KB/DB two-arm push press
- Crossover shoulder stretch (30 seconds/side)
- 15 second hold of each neck stretch: (1) forward and backward tilt, (2) side tilt, (3) side rotation
WOD Notes: Click here for a video explanation of today’s workout. If you don’t have a partner to complete the workout with, set a 20 minute clock and do 1 complex (right), 1 complex (left), then 1 minute of the designated static hold. If you are in the middle of a static hold when the clock turns to the next increment, switch to the new hold position! Post to comments or SugarWOD: Total number of complexes completed in your team of 2 (each arm counts.. L+R=2). For the cash out, record total number of push presses completed across all 8 rounds.
Community Notes: It’s official!! Chester County is moving to Green, and we get to open our doors on Friday June 26!!!!! We’ll be updating Wellness Living over the weekend so you can start registering for classes. The Saturday & Sunday classes will be listed as Daily WODs with a 13 person cap for each class; however, as the weekend approaches and we have a better sense of the weather forecast, we hope to switch the classes to Outdoor WODs and increase the cap to 20. We can’t wait to work out INSIDE with you all!