At-Home Workout #91
With broomstick or PVC, complete 2 rounds NFT of:
- 10 curls
- 10 standing chest press
- 10 protraction and retraction
- 10 dislocates
- 10 muscle snatches
- 10 behind-the-neck shoulder presses
- 10 overhead tricep extensions
Workout of the Day
Complete 3 rounds not for time of:
- 15 one-arm KB/DB floor presses – Right
- 8 push ups (2 sec down / 2 sec up)
- 15 one-arm KB/DB floor presses – Left
- 8 push ups ((2 sec down / 2 sec up)
Then complete 14-12-10-8-6 reps not for time of:
- Two-arm KB/DB bicep curls
- Two-arm KB/DB shoulder presses
- Two-arm KB/DB chest presses
- Overhead lat stretch (30s/side)
- Overhead tricep stretch (30s/side)
WOD Notes: Click here for a video explanation of today’s workout. It’s an upper body strength day, so it’s NOT for time. Post to comments or SugarWOD: 😀, ✔, 💪, “Complete”. Note weight used and modifications.
Equipment Note: If you’re coming to an outdoor WOD, remember your PVC/broomstick along with your KB/DB!
Community Note: Outdoor Movie Night is tonight, 6/12! BYO chair, picnic blanket, beverages, food etc, and set up in the parking lot social distance style. Show up anytime… we’ll be running workouts as early as 4:00pm if you really want to make an afternoon of it! The movie will start around 8:15/8:30pm, as soon as it’s dark enough to see. Special thanks to Whitehorse Women’s Rugby for donating money and snacks to the event! We’ll be showing The Dawn Wall. Even if that movie isn’t calling out to you, come enjoy a warm summer evening celebrating the end of the stay-at-home order and the imminent reopening of our facility! Friends and family are welcome too.
Community Note 2: For those who didn’t see the announcement, heads up that the 100 and 200 blocks of Bridge Street will be CLOSED every weekend from Thursday 2PM until Monday mornings. That means 2 things: (1) Pick an alternate driving route to the box, (2) Get out there an support our local businesses! More info here.
Community Note 3: Happy birthday Luke L!