“12 Days of ICA”
- Day 1 = 1 x 200m run
- Day 2 = 2 deadlifts (225/155#)
- Day 3 = 3 box jumps (30/24″)
- Day 4 = 4 push ups (men clapping)
- Day 5 = 5 second L-sit hold
- Day 6 = 6 wallballs (20/14# to 10/9′)
- Day 7 = 7 KB swings (53/35#)
- Day 8 = 8 KB SDHP (53/35#)
- Day 9 = 9 burpees
- Day 10 = 10 walking lunges
- Day 11 = 11 knees to elbows
- Day 12 = 12 keg ground to overhead (105/75#)
- You do the workout like you sing the song. Round 1 you do Day 1 (200m run). Round 2 is Day 2 + Day 1 (2 deadlifts + 200m run). Round 3 is 3 box jumps + 2 deadlifts + 200m run… etc. Compare to 181222.
- There will be no coach led warm up. Please show up at least 20-30 minutes before your heat time to get warm and practice each of the movements. The gym will open up at 7:00am.
- The gym will be set up in stations, and everyone will share equipment. Ask a coach or experienced athlete if you have questions about a movement or what weight/scale you should be doing.
- If you’re not up for an hour-long WOD, consider scaling by only doing rounds that start with an even number. Once you start a round you still complete ALL movements in that round… This effectively cuts the workout in half but still allows you to complete each station.
- Wear your most festive holiday outfits and ugly sweaters!!!!