Come in between 4:30 and 7:30 for open gym! You can use this time to work on anything you like including a workout from the last week:
- Complete 400m sled drag then 100 KB snatches, then 1000/800m row followed by max muscle ups.
- With a 25/15# plate complete 3 rounds for time of: 400 run, 75 Russian twists, 25 burpees over plate
- Complete for time 9-6-3 thrusters (85% bodyweight) mixed with 19-16-13 toes to bar.
- Bench Press 1-1-1-1-1-1 then 3x 10R/10L DB row, 1 minute ring plank
- Partner Interval 7 rounds each of 17 wallballs (20/14# to 10/9′), 37 double unders, 7 hang power cleans (155/105#)
- “Angie” – 100 pull ups, 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats
Reminder: Check the blog tonight to see what Coach Kehl has in store for CFE in the morning!
Community Notes: Happy Birthday Pete S!