Join us between 4:30 and 7:30 tonight for open gym. You can do any workout you like, including a workout from the last week:
- Deadlift 1-1-1-1-1 (+4″ rack) then 10R/10L single leg box jump, 3×10 barbell hip thrusts
- Complete 5 rounds for time of: 10 thrusters (115/75#), 10 box jump overs, 10/8 cal row, 1 rope climb
- Work up to a 1 rep power snatch then complete for time and load 10-8-6-4-2 reps of power snatch (155/105#), farmer carry (heavy)
- Partner interval AMRAP in 20 minutes of: 5 box jumps (30/24″), 10 burpees over a bag, 15 wallballs (20/14# to 10/9′)
- Close grip bench press 1-1-1-1-1 then 1 min right plank, 1 min left plank, 2 min plank.
- Complete for time: 10 muscle ups then 50-40-30-20-10 KBS (53/35#), Russian twists (25/15#), then 10 muscle ups
Schedule Notes: Join Coach Kehl tomorrow bright and early for CrossFit Endurance. Check the blog tonight for the workout! Also, starting tomorrow Open Gym is extended by 30 minutes, from 4:30-7:30pm.
Yoga Note: We have good and bad news about yoga. The bad news is we are cancelling the Thursday 7pm yoga class going forward. The good news is Sunday’s 11:15am is now FREE for members and non-members! We are offering this free service because we truly believe in the benefits of yoga, and we want to make it as accessible as possible. We hope to see you (and your friends, neighbors, spouses, etc) on Sunday!