Starting Monday, we’ll be holding small group, virtual check-ins for our members on Zoom. The purpose is to see how everyone is doing with the gym closure, especially focusing on your challenges and accomplishments related to the FUCS nutrition & fitness challenge. We encourage all members to participate; you do not need to be registered for the FUCS challenge to sign up for a check-in session. A few notes:
- Sessions will be 30 minutes long and will be capped at 10 people to ensure everyone gets a chance to participate.
- Sessions will be held Monday – Friday at 6:00am, 12:00pm, and 6:00pm.
- Sessions will be held via Zoom. There is a Zoom app for your phone/tablet or software for your computer that we recommend you download in advance of the meeting.
- Reserve your spot through Wellness Living. When it’s time for your session, link through the Zoom logo on the right hand side of our blog. Please mute you mic and start your video when you enter!
- At this time sessions are scheduled for next week only, but we’ll add more dates if the gym closure gets extended. We would love to see every member participate once a week for the duration of the gym shutdown!