- 20 deadlifts (275/185#) / 400m run
- 20 KB swings (70/53#) / 400m run
- 20 overhead squats (115/75#) / 400m run
- 20 burpees / 400m run
- 20 chest to bar pull ups / 400m run
- 20 box jumps (24/20″) / 400m run
- 20 dumbbell squat cleans (45/25# each) / 400m run
WOD Notes: On November 5, 2009, a terrorist named Major Nidal Hasan attacked fellow soldiers and civilians at Fort Hood, Texas. When the shooting ended, he had killed 12 soldiers and 1 civilian and wounded 43 others. Spc. Frederick Greene, 29, of Mountain City, Tennessee; Pfc. Aaron Thomas Nemelka, 19, of West Jordan, Utah; Pfc. Michael Pearson, 22, of Bolingbrook, Illinois; and Spc. Kham Xiong, 23, of St. Paul, Minnesota; along with eleven of the wounded were active CrossFitters in the 20th Engineer Battalion, home to Lumberjack CrossFit. This workout is in honor of these soldiers.
This WOD usually takes 25-35 minutes to complete. We will have a 40 minute time cap, so please scale weights and distances accordingly. Remember we have 1 class only today – at 10:00am!