Complete for max reps:
- Tabata one-arm dumbbell snatch (50/35#)
- Tabata row (cal)
- Tabata slam ball (30/20#)
- Tabata Russian twists (25/15#, L+R=1)
1 minute transition between Tabatas.
WOD Notes: Each Tabata consists of 8 rounds of 20 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest (4 minutes total). Athletes will start at different stations, complete all 8 rounds at that station, then rotate to the next station on the list. The DB snatch should alternate arms each interval.
Rowing Challenge Notes: In case you missed it earlier in the week, tomorrow 11/29 starts our 50k rowing challenge! The goal is row 50,000 meters between Nov. 29 and Dec. 31. If you want to participate, add your name to this spreadsheet by December 1 and track your meters daily. ICA honor code! A few notes/rules:
- Meters rowed as part of a Daily WOD don’t count.
- You can substitute ski-erg or airbike, but airbike meters count for 1/3 distance (i.e., 3000m on the bike counts as 1000m towards the challenge).
- Anyone who completes the challenge will get a sweet sticker (like last year, but better)!
- To minimize distractions, please row in the back room or behind the wooden wall if you’re rowing while a class is occuring. Thank you!
Schedule Notes: Tomorrow we have classes at 6:15am, 8:30am, 9:30am, 4:00pm, and 5:00pm. We increased class caps for the morning classes, so please only show up if you have a registered spot. If morning classes fill, there are plenty of openings in the afternoon. Thank you!