At-Home Workout #55
1 time through:
- 400m run
- 5 inch worms
- 20 arm circles (5R/L, forward/backward)
- 20 jumping jacks
3 rounds of:
- 8 broomstick behind-the-neck presses
- 8 broomstick overhead squats
- 40 single unders
Door frame calf stretch (1 min/side)
Workout of the Day
Complete 10 rounds for time of:
- 30 double unders
- 10 one-arm DB/KB overhead squats (alternate arms each round)
- 3x 10R/10L “Jane Fondas” in side plank on knee
- Crossover Shoulder Stretch (30s/side)
- Standing quad stretch (30s/side)
WOD Notes: Click here for a video explanation of today’s workout. A 1-arm OHS is a challenging movement; if you’re not comfortable performing them, modify to 10 one-arm front squats + 5 one-arm push presses per round. Sub options for double unders include: 2x single unders, 100m sprint on the rower, or 20 jumping jacks.
Community Notes: Happy birthday Jesse Sy!
Meat Order Notes: We’re placing another meat order through Rineer Family Farms! Details below:
- 1/8 Cow (~50#, $395) – consists of half roasts and steaks, half ground. LIMITED SUPPLY
- 1/2 Hog (~60#, $350) – ground pork, sausage, chops, roasts, hams.
- Chicken (~40#, $195) – various cuts and several whole chickens.
Most of the meat comes in reasonable size packages for food prep (1 to 3#) and an order takes up about half of a normal freezer. If you want to know that your protein came from a quality source, this is a great way to do it! You can fill out the order form by clicking HERE. Please have your orders in by this Friday, May 8 at noon; payment will be collected prior to delivery. There is a limited supply of beef, so we will contact you if Rineer can’t fill your order.