At-Home Workout #76
- 400m run
- 10 reverse lunges (5R/5L)
- 20 KB/DB deadlifts
- 10 sit ups
- 20 leg swings (10R/10L)
- 5 inchworms
- 20 lateral lunges (10R/10L)
- 10 squat jumps
Workout of the Day
4 rounds not for time of:
- 20 KB/DB single leg deadlifts – Right arm (left leg extends back)
- 12 KB/DB reverse lunge to knee raise – Right arm (left leg reaches back)
- 20 L KB/DB single leg deadlifts – Left arm (right leg extends back)
- 12 L KB/DB reverse lunge to knee raise – Left arm (right leg reaches back)
- 20 cobra back extensions (slow)
- 50 bird dog knee to elbow (25R/25L)
- Seated spinal twist (1 min/side)
WOD Notes: Click here for a video explanation of today’s workout. It’s a strength day! The movements do not need to be completed for time. The focus today should be on quality of movement and getting strong! Post to comments: Weight used.
SugarWOD Note: As of this evening, we have 92 athletes on our SugarWOD account!! Let’s get to 100! If you haven’t joined yet, download the SugarWOD app (it’s free) and select Iron Cross Athletics as your gym. The passcode was emailed out a few days ago; text or email us if you are an active member but did not get the email. See you at the virtual whiteboard!
Weather Note: There is a chance of rain tomorrow evening. We’ll decide by 4:00pm if we need to move the Outdoor WOD to Zoom. All athletes registered for class would get a text and email. Everyone else would know because Wellness Living would be updated to show “Virtual WOD” instead of “Outdoor WOD.” Be sure to check before you drive over!