At-Home Workout #75
- 50-40-30-20-10 single unders
- 10-8-6-4-2 kettlebell dead swings
With 2 objects approximately 1-5# each,
- 20 bent-over T-raises (10 palms together / 10 palms away)
- 20 bent-over A-raises (10 palms together / 10 palms away)
- 20 bent-over V-raises (10 palms together / 10 palms away)
Workout of the Day
On a 90 second clock, complete:
- 50 double unders
- Max reps sumo deadlift high pull
Rest 1 minute and repeat 6 times (for a total of 7 rounds).
- Tabata hollow hold (“rest” in dead bug position)
- Levator scapula stretch (30s/side)
- Wall calf stretch (30s/side)
WOD Notes: Click here for a video explanation of today’s workout. Choose a number of double unders that will take you ~45 seconds when you’re fresh and no more than a minute when you’re tired. If you can’t perform DU, consider 2x SU, a 200-250m sprint (run or row), run stairs, or jumping jacks. Post to comments: total number of SDHP reps, weight/implement used, modifications.
Community Notes: Happy birthday Ken!