Workout of the Day
“12 Days of Christmas – 2021 Remix”
- Day 1 – Push jerk (115/73#)
- Day 2 – Front squats (115/73#)
- Day 3 – Hang power cleans (115/73#)
- Day 4 – Deadlifts (115/73#)
- Day 5 – Strict pull ups
- Day 6 – Burpees
- Day 7 – Wallballs (20/14# to 10/9′)
- Day 8 – Medball sit ups (20/14#)
- Day 9 – Medball cleans (20/14#)
- Day 10 – Push ups
- Day 11 – Toes to bar
- Day 12 – Power snatches (115/73#)
Time Cap = 40 minutes.
- You do the workout like you sing the song. Round 1 you do Day 1 (push jerk). Round 2 is Day 2 + Day 1 (2 front squats + 1 push jerk). Round 3 is 3 hang power cleans + 2 front squats + 1 push jerk… etc. It would be a great idea to show up with this workout written down so you don’t have to reference the whiteboard repeatedly!
- If you’d like to shorten the WOD, consider scaling by only doing rounds that start with an even number. Once you start a round you still complete ALL movements in that round… This effectively cuts the workout in half but still allows you to complete each station.
- Wear your most festive holiday outfits and ugly sweaters!!!!
- If you haven’t made it to the final round (12 down to 1) by the 27 minute mark, consider skipping ahead to it. That way you definitely get a shot at all the movements!
Community Notes: Happy Birthday Julie G and Rob R!
Event Notes: We’re excited to offer a group climb at PRG in Oaks on Friday, Dec. 31! We have a group reservation from 1:00-3:00pm and we can take up to 12 people. (Technically we can take 16… but the Warnek clan is taking 4 spots!) Cost is $25 and includes 2 hours of climbing, rental harness and shoes, and staff support (belaying). Kids are welcome too! Reserve your spot – and pay – in Wellness Living!