Workout of the Day
“12 Days of ICA”
Day 1 = 1 x 200m run
Day 2 = 2 deadlifts (225/155#)
Day 3 = 3 box jumps (30/24″)
Day 4 = 4 push ups (men clapping)
Day 5 = 5 second L-sit hold
Day 6 = 6 wallballs (20/14# to 10/9′)
Day 7 = 7 KB swings (53/35#)
Day 8 = 8 KB SDHP (53/35#)
Day 9 = 9 burpees
Day 10 = 10 walking lunges
Day 11 = 11 knees to elbows
Day 12 = 12 keg ground to overhead (105/75#)
- You do the workout like you sing the song. Round 1 you do Day 1 (200m run). Round 2 is Day 2 + Day 1 (2 deadlifts + 200m run). Round 3 is 3 box jumps + 2 deadlifts + 200m run… etc.
- The time you signed up for is the time when your heat kicks off! Please show up 20-30 minutes beforehand to warm up in the North Room. There is no group warm up, but a coach will be available to help you get ready and answer any questions you may have.
- The gym will open at 6:00am and close at 11:00am.
- Similar to the Firebird, the gym will be set up in stations, and everyone will share equipment.
- If you’re not up for an hour-long WOD, you can scale by only doing rounds that start with an even number. Once you start a round you still complete ALL movements in that round… This effectively cuts the workout in half but still allows you to complete each station.
- Wear your most festive holiday outfits and ugly sweaters!!!!
Community Notes: Happy birthday Celeste!