Workout of the Day
AMRAP in 14 minutes of:
- 14 KB/DB reverse lunges in place (7R/7L)
- 14 KB/DB snatches (7R/7L)
- 7 burpees
WOD Notes: This is a day to go hard! None of the sets are big enough to stop you in your tracks so see how hard a pace you can push for 14 minutes.
This is our first day of outdoor/virtual training for the next 3 weeks. Some reminders for those of you showing up to the parking lot:
- Having a mat or towel or carpet or piece of cardboard on which to do burpees/warm up/stretch can go a long way toward keeping you comfortable outside.
- Bring your own KB/DB with you! We’ll be signing out KBs and DBs for anyone that doesn’t have one from 9:30 to 10:00 am on Saturday and Sunday so that you can hit the at-home workouts as well.
- We’ll have stations (marked with cones) set up in the parking lot. Show up 5 minutes prior to class and come to a station. We’ll take it from there!
Community Notes: Happy Birthday Dana!