33-27-21-15-9 reps for time of:
- Thrusters (95/65#)
- Chest-to-bar pull-ups
Scaled: (Ages 16-54)
- Men use 65 lb. and perform jumping pull-ups
- Women use 45 lb. and perform jumping pull-ups
- Boys use 65 lb.
- Girls use 45 lb.
Scaled Teenagers 14-15:
- Boys use 45 lb. and perform jumping pull-ups
- Girls use 35 lb. and perform jumping pull-ups
- Men use 65 lb. and perform chin-over-bar pull-ups
- Women use 45 lb. and perform chin-over-bar pull-ups
Scaled Masters 55+:
- Men use 45 lb. and perform jumping pull-ups
- Women use 35 lb. and perform jumping pull-ups
WOD Notes: There will be a 20 minute time cap on this WOD. For a full description of the workout and standards, click HERE.
Schedule Notes: There are 3 classes tomorrow, at 5:15am, 6:15am, and 9:30am. We’ll open up around 3:45pm for Friday Night Lights, running heats every 30 minutes until the last athlete is done! (Heats will likely be on the 0:15 and 0:45.) Sign up for a heat when you arrive, then get yourself warmed up and be ready to go when your heat is called.
Headliner Notes: No matter when you’re doing the WOD, be at ICA at 6:15pm to cheer for our headliner heat of ICA’s top men and women (ages 18-54): Nikki, Jenn, Erin, John, Dave, Dan E., Steve M., and Rocco! Shout out to Heather and Lombardi who rounded out the top 5 for the ladies but will be working Friday night. Congrats to ALL of our athletes for completing the Open this year, especially those who officially registered online – featured on our men’s and women’s ICA leaderboards.