The ICA Fall Nutrition Challenge is HERE!
Summer has come and gone and now it’s time to refocus on the foundation of your health & fitness – nutrition.
This year, our challenge will kick off with a 90-minute panel-style nutrition seminar on Wednesday, October 4th 6:30-8pm in the North Room. Join your ICA nutrition coaches for an informational session on the basics of nutrition, a discussion of the specifics of the challenge, and a Q&A to conclude the session. This seminar is OPEN TO ALL Iron Cross Athletic members, regardless if they buy-into the challenge or not.
If you are up for the challenge, there is a $70 investment that includes:
2 InBody scans (before and after)
A weekly email with recipes, Q&A, and information to support your goals
A weekly group zoom call with a nutrition coach to celebrate your progress & address any pitfalls.
A private Facebook group for the 2023 Challenge participants for peer & coach support
Prizes for the top 3 participants
Results, Support, Accountability, and Healthy Habits
- Wednesday, October 4th 6:30-8p Kickoff Seminar
- Saturday/Sunday, October 7-8th Baseline InBody Scans
- Monday, October 9th – First day of the challenge & Baseline Workout of the Day
- Saturday/Sunday, November 18-19th Final days of challenge & Final InBody Scans
- Wednesday, November 22nd – Winners & Prizes Announced
For ALL the details, and to REGISTER for the challenge, click the link below or scan the QR code on the posters at the gym. Let’s get healthier & fitter together this Fall!