Complete 5 rounds for time of:
- 20 Russian kettlebell swings (70/53#)
- 20R/L Russian twists (25/15#)
- 150m farmer’s carry (25/15# plate each hand)
WOD Notes: Choose the heaviest KB that you can swing 20 times unbroken each round. For the farmer’s carry, the plates should be gripped from the edge (not from the hole in the center or from the bottom)! You’ll have one plate with you inside the gym for the Russian twists; the other plate can be picked up and dropped off at the garage door. The 150m carry will start at the garage door, go to the end of the driveway (Jefferson St.), and back to the garage.
Class Cap Notes: At this time there is room in each of tomorrow’s classes. However, if classes fill, and you still want to get a workout in, consider these options:
- Come in and drag a sled. Sled drags can be distance- or time-based and can range from 65# to bodyweight for women or 95# to bodyweight for men. Lower weights for longer, unbroken durations (i.e. 20 min) and higher weights for shorter distances (i.e 200m).
- Come in and row. One of our favorites is 1 minute on (sprint!), 1 minute off, for 10 rounds. For other ideas, check out the Concept2 workout of the day here.
- Try out one of these travel WODs.
Community Notes: Happy birthday Haven!