At-Home WOD #59
- 400m run
- 8 spiderman lunges
- 8 runners lunge
- 4 inchworms in place
- 20 high knees
- 20 butt kicks
- 20 arm circles (10 each arm, 5 forward/5 backward)
- 15 squats (5 normal, 5 wide, 5 narrow)
- 10 two-arm push press
- 10 single-arm thrusters (5R/5L)
Workout of the Day
Complete for time:
- 20 thrusters (10R/10L)
- 250m run
- 18 thrusters (9R/9L)
- 250m run
- … continue decreasing by 2 thrusters (1R/1L) until
- 2 thrusters (1R/1L)
- 250m run
- 6 x 40 yard dash
- Standing single-leg hamstring stretch – 30 seconds per side
- Standing lat stretch – 30 seconds per side
WOD Notes: Click here for a video explanation of todays’ workout. If you choose to complete this workout with a barbell, we recommend 10–>1 reps at 135/95# (heavy!). If you can’t run, sub your preferred cardio in the 1-minute range. For those participating in our 30K in May challenge (see yesterday’s post for details), the warm up + workout + cash out adds up to 1.93 miles. You can count it as 2.0!
Schedule Notes/Outdoor WOD: We are very excited to announce the addition of an Outdoor WOD to our schedule! After consulting with local State Reps and the Phoenixville Police Dept, we’ve gotten the thumbs up to proceed with outdoor workouts in our parking lot. The Outdoor WOD will take place at 6pm Monday-Thursday, plus Saturday 9am and Sunday 10am. Here are the ground rules:
- We’ll have cones set up 10′ apart and we ask that you stay at your cone throughout the workout (except when you’re running).
- Before and after the WOD, please maintain safe (6′) distances as you chat with your friends.
- In accordance with Pennsylvania DOH guidelines, face masks are recommended but not required.
- BYO kettlebell/dumbbell. We also recommend a towel or yoga mat.
- Classes are capped at 15 people. Please reserve your spot in Wellness Living. The late/no-show cancel fee will apply.
- On bad-weather days, we’ll make the call at least 2 hours before class if we need to ditch the parking lot plan, in which case the WOD will be held via Zoom.