At-Home WOD #15
2 rounds of:
- 10 mountain climbers (5R/5L)
- 10 sit ups
3 rounds of:
- 10 KB/DB sumo deadlifts
- 10 Russian KB/DB swings
4 rounds of:
- 5 KB/DB thrusters (2-arm)
- 5 burpees
Workout of the Day
Complete 5 rounds of 40 sec on, 20 sec off of:
- Russian KB/DB swings
- KB/DB thrusters (20 sec L / 20 sec R)
- “Bring Sally Up” Challenge (unweighted or KB/DB, click here for details)
- Quad stretch – 30 seconds each side
- Pigeon stretch – 1 minute each side
WOD Notes: Click here for a video explanation of today’s workout. If going overhead in the thruster doesn’t feel good for you, modify to front squats. Post to comments: Total reps and weight used.
Zoom WOD: We’re excited to host our first ever virtual WODs in the morning! Join us on Zoom at 8:00am or 9:30am for a coach-led class. (For this trial run, you do not need to sign up in Wellness Living.) We’ll take you through a class just like we do when the gym is open. A few notes:
- Please show up about 5 minutes early and have your computer or phone camera set up somewhere where we can see you and you have enough room to do the workout.
- Have your own music ready; we won’t be streaming music through the computer (except for the cash out; we’ll stream that one).
- Feel free to chat with your friends before class begins, but once class starts please mute your mic so everyone can hear the coaches’ cues.
Community Notes: Happy birthday Nicole W!