Weather Note: The 6:00 pm class has been moved from the parking lot to virtual due to the rain.
At-Home Workout #84
- 400m run
- 10 spiderman lunges (5R/5L)
- 5 inch worms
Complete 3 rounds of:
- 4 two-arm KB/DB thrusters
- 8 plank knee to elbows (4R/4L)
- 12 jumping jacks
Workout of the Day
Partner Interval AMRAP in 20 minutes of:
- 5 burpees
- 10 KB/DB one-arm thrusters (5R/5L)
- 15 KB/DB Russian swings
- Lacrosse ball TFL roll (1 minute/side)
- Sit and reach (1 minute)
WOD Notes: Click here for a video explanation of today’s workout. Record total rounds + reps completed by you and your partner (combined). Note weight used and any modifications.
Equipment Notes: If you’re coming to one of our Outdoor WODs tomorrow, remember to bring your mat, KB/DB, and a lacrosse ball! We’ll have chalk and lacrosse balls available for those who haven’t picked theirs up yet. In Yellow, we will allow members to borrow our house rowers if they need to sub rowing for running or jumping in a workout. Note there are a limited number of rowers available.
COVID Notes: In the Yellow phase, we’ll continue to program at-home workouts each day, but we’re also increasing our offering of parking lot WODs, and we hope to see many of you there! Tomorrow we’ll have Outdoor WODs at 6am, 12pm, 4pm, and 6pm. Please read the current revision of our Covid Operating Guidelines and come prepared. Please especially take note of our attendance and cancellation policies:
- Attendance Policy: Due to the limited number of Outdoor WOD offerings, we ask that Unlimited members preregister for no more than 4 classes per week, including no more than 1 weekend workout. If there are openings 2 hours before the class start time, you can register even if it’s above your Outdoor WOD “limit.”
- Cancellation Policy: Please withdraw your name at least 4 hours before the start of class to avoid a late cancel fee. For 2x/week members, a late cancel will result in the loss of that class. For Unlimited members, a $10 late cancel fee with be applied to your account. The late cancel fee does not apply when an Outdoor WOD is transitioned to a Virtual WOD for weather purposes.