At-Home Workout #27
- 10 spiderman lunges in place (5R/5L)
- 10 runners stretch in place (5R/5L)
- 5 inch worms in place
Then 3 rounds of:
- 10 2-arm bent over rows
- 10 2-arm shoulder presses
- 10 one-arm high pulls (5R/5L)
Then 3-5 reps of each movement in the WOD.
Workout of the Day
AMRAP in 15 minutes of:
- 5* strict handstand push ups
- 20 one-arm bent over rows (10R/10L)
- 40 mountain climbers (20R/20L)
*Note that the video calls for 7 HSPU but we revised it to 5 HSPU/round!
- Max air squats in 90 seconds (ideally use a below-parallel target)
- Cross over shoulder stretch (30s each arm)
- Quad/IT band smash (1 min each leg)
WOD Notes: Click here for a video explanation of today’s workout. We hope you enjoy the sounds of nature and Sage’s humming! For the HSPU, pick a scale that allows you to go unbroken for the first few rounds. If you’re not doing HSPU, replace with one-arm strict presses or push presses, 5-10 per arm. (Again, first few rounds should be unbroken.) For mountain climbers, sub any intense cardio in the 1-minute range, such as stair running, star jumps, or rowing. Post to comments: Rounds+reps, weight used, modifications, and your cash out score.
Support Your Box: If you registered for Support Your Local Box fundraiser, remember that you need to submit your own scores! All 3 scores must be submitted by April 24. To submit your score, go to this page and click the red “submit score” button.
WOD Crushers: Congrats to the following athletes for completing at least 4 workouts in the 3rd week of our challenge! (Wed 4/1 – Tue 4/7) Let us know if we missed you!