Workout of the Day
Complete for time:
- 800m run
- 70 eye level KB swings (53/35#)
- 60 one-arm suitcase KB deadlifts (30R/3L, 53/35#)
- 50 one-arm KB hang power cleans (25R/25L, 53/35#)
- 40 one-arm KB push presses (20R/20L, 53/35#)
- 30 toes to KB (53/35#)
- 20 two-arm KB squat cleans (53/35#)
- 10 Turkish get ups (53/35#)
Time Cap = 25 minutes.
WOD Notes: Try to choose a KB weight that you can use for all of the movements. The toughest move for most will likely be the Turkish get ups for which you may end up with a different KB or DB. Take the first run out pretty fast but with enough gas in the tank to hold on for a big set of KB swings!
Community Notes: Happy Birthday Jason S!