Complete 5 rounds (not for time):
- 20 bodyweight hip thrusts (video)
- 2 broad jumps (as far as possible)
- 8R/8L single leg deadlifts (video)
- 10 face up/10 face down hollow rocks
WOD Notes: Today would have been a deadlift strength day. We have programed a bunch of movements to crush your posterior chain and core, and mimic the muscle engagements you’d get from a deadlift. For the hip thrusts, feel free to add weight if desired (a kettlebell, a backpack loaded with books, etc). Anyone not comfortable with broad jumps can sub 10 jumping air squats.
Results: Post your name to comments if you completed the workout at home. Optional: post your longest broad jump. Send us action shots of your at-home WOD for a chance to be showcased on the blog!!!
- Over the next couple of weeks, we will likely cancel any class with fewer than 3 people signed up 90 minutes beforehand. Please check your email before coming in, and ensure you have a cell phone number in your profile if you’d like to receive texts about class cancellations.
- To help you plan, we will try to post workouts mid-day for the following day, for the next couple of weeks. Check the blog frequently to be the first to know!
- Free Community Yoga is canceled for the next 3 weeks. Yoga will resume on April 5, 2020.
Community Notes: Happy Birthday Nick L!