* Our Community Yoga class is FREE for members and non-members! Sign up using the link on the right hand side of our webpage, or show up 10 minutes early to register in person.
- All athletes must complete Fundamentals Training or be approved by a coach before attending group classes. Visit our Getting Started page for more information.
- Advance registration is required for all classes. We limit class size in order to ensure quality instruction and your safety. Click HERE to register, or use the “Athlete Account Access” link in the right hand column.
- All classes are 1 hour long unless otherwise stated.
- See the “Schedule Highlights” section in the upper right hand corner for schedule changes and special events!
- Daily WOD – A one-hour class where the Workout of the Day (WOD) is performed by all class members. This class is led by an ICA Coach from start to finish.
- CrossFit Endurance – This once a week class emphasizes running and metabolic conditioning. It is specifically designed to apply the principles of CrossFit to the endurance athlete, but it is excellent for anyone looking to hone their conditioning.
- Open Gym – Open Gym hours provide members the opportunity to work on anything they’d like, including personal goals, a missed Daily WOD, or supplemental strength work. Coaches will be available to instruct movements, oversee member safety, and answer questions.
- Olympic Lifting – This class is intended for our more advanced athletes; a minimum of 1 year experience is recommended. The workouts emphasize strength and technique to help you improve your snatch, clean, and jerk. If you are interested in this class but not sure if you’re a good candidate, please talk to John or Nikki.
- Football WOD – Sundays are Football days, for the NFL and for ICA! CrossFit Football workouts may look similar to our every day WODs, but they emphasize interval training, strength and power. Open to all athletes!
- Yoga – A 60-minute Vinyasa Yoga class that is completely FREE and open to the public! Add yoga to your weekly routine to improve your flexibility, stability, balance, core strength, and mental focus.
NEXT -> MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS & PRICING