Erin has been involved in sports since she was 5 years old. Although she has played almost everything, her true loves in high school and college were field hockey and running. After college she became more interested in running and ran her first marathon in 2002. Since then she has run at least a dozen marathons/half marathons. After awhile, she became bored with running and found Crossft. She was instantly hooked because of the variety and new skills that she was learning.
Flash forward a few years and she decided to start formally coaching at a CrossFit in Philadelphia. In 2014, she moved to Phoenixville and started coaching at ICA. Erin’s passion for understanding movement drives her to help her athletes perform at their best while maintaining proper form and mechanics. Erin has spent many hours attending workshops and getting certifications in FMS, Resistance stretching, Olympic Lifting, programming and nutrition.
Certifications and Courses:
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer – 2010
- FMS Level 1 & 2 Courses – 2013
- Functional Movement Patterns Workshop – 2013
- Ki Hara Resistance Stretching Level 2 – 2013
- Ki-Hara Resistance Stretching Level 1 – 2012
- Basic Olympic Weightlifting Course – 2012
- Programming for Athletes Course – 2013
RETURN TO -> MEET THE COACHES